- The request for revaluation should be sent in the prescribed
application form. The Application can be had form their college
of study. A demand draft for Rs. 325/- per paper (Rs. 300 for
revaluation and Rs 25/- for application) drawn in favour of The
REGISTRAR, BHARATHIAR UNIVERISTY, payable at COIMBATORE or Examination
Fund Account Chalan from BANK OF INDIA of selected Branches must
be sent along with the application.
- The candidate's Name and Register Number should be written
on the top left-hand corner at the backside of the demand draft.
- Original Mark Statement SHOULD NOT be enclosed. Enclose the
Xerox copy of the Internet Result along with the application.
- Requisition for revaluation must reach the Controller of Examinations
within 12 DAYS from the date of publication of results.
- The candidate is advised to register for the subject in which
revaluation is sought, for the next examination within the stipulated
time without waiting for the results of revaluation.
- There is no provision for revaluation of practical examination
- Incomplete / defective application will be rejected and the
revaluation fee will neither be refunded nor adjusted towards
any fee due to the University or in the future as well as subsequent
request if any, for revaluation of this or any other paper.
- The application duly filled in should be submitted to the Controller
of Examinations only through the College.
- Re-valuation result will be sent to the Principal of the college