Thrust areas of research
- Nanostructured materials for gas sensing, magnetic and biomedical applications.
- Thin films for gas sensing, opto-electronic, magnetic and solar cell applications.
- Nanocomposites for bone replacement, dental and anti-bacterial applications.
- Magnetic nanoparticles for MRI contrast agents and magnetic hyperthermia
- Polymer nanocomposites for Biosensors and drug delivery
- Energy storage devices
Major Research Facilities Available
- DC/RF Magnetron Sputtering Unit
- Thermal Evaporation
- High Energy Ball Mill
- Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope (FESEM)
- Atomic Force Microscope (AFM)
- Laser Raman Spectrometer
- FT-IR Spectrometer
- UV-Visible Spectrophotometer
- Electrochemical Workstation
- Horizontal Zone Furnace
- Well Equipped Chemical Lab
Research Facilities in Pipeline
- Spin Coater
- LB Deposition Troughs
- Dip Coater
- Universal Testing Machine