The SET 2012 answer key is hereby released for the paper - I (common
for all subjects). In order to conduct the SET2012 exam in a systematic
way, the booklets have been shuffled with different questions and
Hence, the candidates who have taken the SET 2012 exams are advised
to verify their respective answer keys as follows for Paper-I.
Candidates whose OMR sheets ending with the digits 1 or 6 are advised
to verify the answer keys in ‘A’ Set of kets.
Similarly OMR sheets ending with the digits
2 or 7 ‘B’Set ,
3 or 8 candidates with ‘C’ Set,
4 or 9 candidates with ‘D’ Set and
5 or 0 candidates with ‘E’ set.
- OMR Ends with Digit 1 or 6 -> A
- OMR Ends with Digit 2 or 7 -> B
- OMR Ends with Digit 3 or 8 ->
C - SET
- OMR Ends with Digit 4 or 9 -> D
- OMR Ends with Digit 5 or 0 -> E